Volunteers are integral to the service Stryder provides. Volunteers are involved in driving, assisting on social bus and shopping trips, and administrative tasks. Our governing body is also made up of volunteers. We welcome enquiries from people interested in joining our volunteer team. Please download the Volunteer Expression of Interest Form and return to PO Box 162, Gladesville, 1675 or email to info@Stryder.org.au.
In order to fulfil our funding obligations and maintain high driver standards, please note the following:
Volunteer Driver Requirements:
- Good driving record (can be obtained online from RMS, own cost)
- Medical Assessment showing fitness to drive (forms provided, own cost)
- Minimum C Class licence, however, LR licence preferred
- Clear Criminal Record Check (organised and paid for by Stryder)
- Clear Working with Children Check (can be obtained through RMS for free)
Should you wish to drive your own vehicle, it must be:
- Suitable to the needs of our clients
- Comprehensively insured
- Registered and regularly serviced and maintained
As a charity and not for profit organisation, your bequest or donation can help to make a difference to the lives of our clients. Thank you.
Donate By PayPal
Donate By Cheque
PO Box 162
If you wish to donate by EFT please call (02) 9816 5000 for Account Details.
Stryder would like to thank donors for their generous support of our service. If you wish to donate today please indicate in the description if your payment is a General Donation or a Contribution towards Service. Thank you.