West Side – Historic Como Hotel
January 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
For those clients who missed out in November due to extreme hazardous air quality, will have first priority.
The Como Hotel is one of the oldest buildings in the Sutherland Shire. It’s an interesting drive and you can enjoy the Como’s history while enjoying your lunch choice from this set menu:
- Penne Pasta with Bolognaise & parmesan
- Beer Battered Flathead with Chips & Salad
- Herb-Parmesan Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins with Chips/Salad
- 150g Rump Steak with Mash, Vegetables & gravy
- Dessert – Slice of cheesecake with ice-cream
Please advise the office of your menu choice when booking this outing. Tea & Coffee is additional.
Bus Cost: $15.00 Lunch Cost: Set menu – $16.00, minimum 10 required.